I'M BACK  

Posted in

Hola beautiful black people and also people of all races. I would like this site to be a voice from the black urban professional community to the world. Therefore, I hope that people of all cultures would read and understand the realities of black people. Rather than using the stereotypes and the untruths.

I want to start my new posts with a series of posts I will call "Black Women Are..."

I will also intersperse this series with other posts. I wanted to start here because I am a black women and I have found that the realities of black women are being skewed by various Media Outlets. Reality TV, Movies, etc..

ENJOY!!!

This entry was posted on Thursday, November 11, 2010 at 11/11/2010 08:47:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment